Description: Beasley Media Group is searching for sales professionals to develop and sell advertising, marketing and digital campaigns for our stations in Monmouth/Ocean New Jersey, specifically 95.9 WRAT and 100.1 WJRZ. Responsibilities include soliciting new business through cold calling and prospecting, developing and maintaining existing assigned accounts and budgets, as well as identifying client’s advertising and digital needs. The ideal candidate will prepare and present customized solutions to meet client needs. The successful candidate will cultivate and maintain relationships with clients by providing outstanding quality service.
- Develop effective relationships with key decision-makers in order to exceed client and company expectations
- Meet monthly revenue goals
- Collection of outstanding accounts when overdue
- Participation at station/client events and promotions
- Work closely in a team atmosphere with multiple departments
- Must have a passion for sales
- Sales experience preferred
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Exceptional writing and creative presentation skills to sell customized marketing solutions and digital campaigns
- Goal oriented and money motivated
- Professional appearance
- Reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
- College degree in communications, sales, marketing, related field or equivalent preferred , but not required
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Marge Guglielmo, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Monmouth/Ocean, NJ
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking interns!
Interns will work in the Promotions/Marketing department, with potential opportunities in the Sales, Production, Programming, and Engineering departments. You will also be exposed to all aspects of running a commercial radio station, learning from some of the best in the industry. Interest in event marketing a plus.
All majors are accepted, college credit is REQUIRED. You must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] (internship inquiries only)
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW 95.9 WRAT's EEO Report.