A Nurse-educator from the Southern Ocean Medical Center will present a program at five Ocean County Library branches in April to discuss the advantages of early detection in the war against breast cancer.
The programs will be held at the following branches:
- Little Egg Harbor, Wed. April 4th at 6:30pm
- Long Beach Island, Wed. April 11th at 7pm
- Barnegat, Fri. April 20th at 10:30am
- Waretown, Sat. April 21st at 11am
- Tuckerton, Mon April 30th at 7pm
The programs are funded by a grant from the Susan G. Komen Foundation to educate women about the importance of breast health.
The program will also include refreshments, door prizes and giveaways.
All these programs are offered free and open to the public, but registration is required. For more information or to register for any of them, telephone the operator at 732-349-6200 or 609-971-0514 or visit www.theoceancountylibrary.org.