Great job by the Rat Rock Nation on the first round of voting! You blew up the page! A gigantic turnout of votes for this amazing group of people has narrowed down the choices for this, our second and final round of voting for Rock Girl 2022!
The second round of voting decides who gets the cover of our 2022 Rock Girl Calendar and $5,000!
Of course, the top 12 that you see below will all get the professional photo shoot and we’re pretty stoked about that…
Remember, you can vote in the finals of Rock Girl ’22 every hour…
Voting ends on October 18th at 11:59pm! That’s when the votes are totaled and the magic starts to happen on the creative side with getting the calendar ready for release… Winner announcement coming December 9th!
One final note: We’re all super stoked and grateful for everyone who not only made the top 12… but for everyone who threw their name in the hat for this fun contest!
WRAT ROCK CALENDAR GIRL SEARCH
These rules apply to WRAT Rock Calendar Girl Search Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WRAT (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.WRAT.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
1. HOW TO ENTER
- a. The Contest will begin on August 19, 2021 and end on September 8, 2021.
- c. Each entrant must submit at least one (1) but no more than four (4) photos of themselves for judging (“Photo Submissions”). Photo Submissions must be submitted in .jpg, .jpeg or a .png format and may be up to 3MB in size but no less than 500KB. At least one headshot and one full body photo is recommended. Filters not recommended.
- d. Photo Submissions must be the entrants’ original, creative work, and must not be protected by copyright; each entrant must have the right to submit them. Each Photo Submission must contain only the image of the person submitting the photo and may not contain the images of any other person. Photo Submissions containing parties other than the entrant will be disqualified by the Station. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that professional photographs (i.e., photographs taken by a photographer who was paid to take such photographs) are not eligible unless the entrant has rights to post that Photo. Photo Submissions may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. Photo Submissions must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry if such entry’s associated Photo Submission, or other content contains illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit content or otherwise offensive material such as aberrational behavior, graphic violence or drug abuse, or if such Photo Submission or other content contains any material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. Entries that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. Entrants agree that Photo Submissions may be used by the Station for any purpose including without limitation being posted on www.WRAT.com.
- e. There will be up to a total of twelve (12) Finalist Prize winners and one (1) Grand Prize winner selected in the Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- a. This Contest is open to all female Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- b. Individuals who are represented by an agent, talent agency or other representative are not eligible unless Station receives written confirmation that such agency and any associated commissions are being waived for all purposes of this Contest, including (without limitation) all auditions, and all appearances on behalf of the Station. Under no circumstances will Station be responsible for any fee or commission to any agent or representative of any entrant.
- c. The Station reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time in its sole discretion. Entrants who provide any false information in connection with the Contest, including (but not limited to) employment history, background, or other credentials, may be immediately disqualified.
- a. Up to twelve (12) Finalist Prizes will be awarded. Each Finalist Prize consists of the opportunity to be photographed for the 2022 Rat Rock Calendar on a mutually agreed upon date and time between October 11, 2021- October 31, 2021. There is no cash or other retail value associated with each Finalist Prize. Photos taken during the photo shoot will become the property of Station and may be used in the 2022 Rat Rock Calendar, on the www.wrat.com website and other Station related marketing materials at the sole discretion of the Station, and Finalist consents to such use without compensation. Each Finalist will receive a digital portfolio of her unedited pictures.
- b. Up to one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize consists of: (i) five thousand dollars ($5,000) to be paid out in five (5) increments of one thousand dollars ($1,000) to be paid in full by October 31, 2022; and (ii) the opportunity but not the obligation for the Station to contract the Grand Prize winner for appearances at Station events to be paid at a mutually agreed upon rate. The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $5,000. The Grand Prize winner will not be obligated to attend any Station events in order to receive their five thousand dollar ($5,000) Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner’s appearance(s) at any Station events will be paid in addition to the five thousand dollar ($5,000) Grand Prize.
No check will be awarded, processed or mailed until winner has claimed the prize at the Station, presented all required documentation, and signed all required releases and tax forms. Checks will then be processed within approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks following confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases and IRS forms.
- c. Prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1731 Main St, Lake Como, NJ, 07719, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim Prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS
- a. Semi-Finalist Selection:
On Tuesday, September 14, 2021, up to thirty-two (32) Semi-Finalists will be selected by a Station judging panel from all eligible entries received based on the following judging criteria: Appearance, quality of Photo Submissions and variety of Photo Submissions. There is no prize associated with being deemed a Semi-Finalist.
Each Semi-Finalist will be required to visit the Station studios for a headshot photo session. Times can be scheduled with the promotions department (732-681-3800) Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm. Photo session shall not be more than five minutes in duration and must take place by September 29, 2021 or Semi-Finalist may be disqualified.
- b. Finalist Selection:
Beginning on September 14, 2021 at 9:00am ET and ending on September 30, 2021 at 11:59pm ET: listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.wrat.com and vote for his/her favorite Semi-Finalist to determine the top twelve (12) Finalists who will advance to the next round as described below. At the conclusion of this round, up to twelve (12) Finalists will be selected to advance. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per hour during the voting period.
- c. Cover Girl Selection:
Beginning on October 5, 2021 at 12:00pm ET and ending on October 18, 2021 at 11:59pm ET: listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.wrat.com and vote for his/her favorite Finalist to be voted as the “Cover Girl” and Grand Prize winner. At the conclusion of this round, one (1) Finalist will be deemed the “Cover Girl” and Grand Prize winner. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per hour during the voting period.
Finalists will also be required to be at their home address on December 9, 2021 at 9:00am ET. The Station will announce the “Cover Girl” and winner of the Grand Prize via the Station’s Facebook Live and will visit the Cover Girl’s home. Station may determine in their sole and absolute discretion to not visit the Cover Girl’s home if it deems it unsafe.
- d. Voting is limited to one vote per person per hour during each round of voting. Entrants are permitted to vote, along with any other Station listeners. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the voting process or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. In addition, any person tampering with the voting process on behalf of one of the entrants will result in the disqualification of that entrant. All votes must be received by the closing of the applicable voting period.
- e. In the event of a tie, those that entries that are tied will be placed in a random drawing to determine the entrant moving on to the next round.
- f. Entrants are not required to listen to the Station to win but Semi-Finalists and Finalists must be present at Contest events/photoshoots to win as described above.
- g. Entrants will be notified by the Station via phone call and/or email as they advance in the Contest.
- h. Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final
- a. The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.wrat.com.
- c. Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1731 Main St, Lake Como, NJ, 07719, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.