Meet The Pets Of 95.9 The RAT
100.1 WRAT’s “RAT ROCK DOG” Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to the 95.9 RAT ROCK DOG 2022 Contest Photo Submission Contest (“Contest”) conducted by Beasley Media Group, LLC d/b/a WJRZ (“Station”). In addition, the General Contest Rules posted at www.WRAT.com apply to this Contest. If there is a conflict between the General Contest Rules and the Rules for this Contest, the Rules for this Contest shall control.
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Contest will begin on July 25, 2022 and end on August 29, 2022.
- At the time of entry, entrants must also upload an original, unedited photo of one (1) pet (“Photo” or “Photo Submission”). Obscene, provocative, or otherwise objectionable content will not be considered, and such determination is solely at the discretion of the Station. Edited photos (i.e. filters) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Photos must be in .jpg or .gif format with a maximum file size of 10MB. Each Photo submitted may feature only one (1) single pet. A pet may only be entered a maximum of one (1) time.
- Photo Submissions must feature only one (1) pet and must be the entrants’ original, creative work, and must not be protected by copyright; each entrant must have the right to submit them. Photo Submissions may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights including but not limited to copyrights or trademarks. Photo Submissions must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials that may be restricted, prohibited or outlawed by federal, state or local laws. Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry if such entry’s associated Photo Submission, or other content contains illegal, indecent, pornographic, sexually explicit content or otherwise offensive material such as aberrational behavior, graphic violence or drug abuse, or if such Photo Submission or other content contains any material whose content is deemed, at the sole discretion of the Station, to be unsuitable for public display or posting on the Station’s website. The Station’s determinations with respect to all such matters shall be made in its sole discretion and shall be final. Photos that do not comply with these rules will not be eligible for the Contest. By submitting a Photo, all entrants agree that they have permission to post the Photo and grant Station permission to use their Photo for any purpose including without limitation being posted on com.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) Prize winner selected in the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- This Contest is open to all Station listeners who are 18 years of age or older, own or foster a pet as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and reside in New Jersey, except where prohibited by law. Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility. Station may require winner to provide proof of pet ownership/foster care upon request.
- Up to one (1) Prize will be awarded. The Prize consists of one (1) one hundred dollar ($100) Gift Card to Mulberry Street at 474 Brick Blvd, Brick, NJ 08723; and $50 in New Jersey Lottery Scratch Off Tickets. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00). The winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. The gift card will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the gift card. Gift Cards are not refundable or transferable and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will gift card be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All prizes or prize certificates must be claimed at the office of the Station located at 1731 Main Street, Lake Como, NJ 07719, Monday-Friday, during regular business hours and excluding holidays. Prize or prize certificate must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. Failure to claim prize by the specified time will result in forfeiture of the prize. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to claim the Prize or prize certificate within the timeline provided in these Official Rules.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Up to one (1) prize winner will be selected as follows:
Beginning on July 25, 2022 at 8:00am ET and ending on August 9, 2022 at 11:59pm ET (“Round 1”): listeners will be encouraged to go online at www.WRAT.com and submit a photo of his/her dog. During Round 1, listeners will be able to vote for up to one (1) Dog to determine top fifteen (15) finalists. At the conclusion of Round 1, up to fifteen (15) Photos will be selected to advance to Round 2. Total votes will account for 100% of the finalist selection. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per day during the Round 1 voting period.
Beginning on August 10, 2022 at 12:00PM (noon) ET and ending on August 18, 2022 at 11:59pm ET (“Round 2”), the top fifteen (15) Photos from Round 1 will be posted online at www.WRAT.com. During Round 2, listeners will be able to vote for up to one (1) Dog to determine top ten (10) finalists. At the conclusion of Round 2, up to ten (10) Photos will be selected to advance to Round 3. Total votes will account for 100% of the finalist selection. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per day during the Round 2 voting period.
Beginning on August 19, 2022 at 12:00pm (noon) ET and ending on August 29, 2022 at 11:59pm ET (“Round 3”), the top ten (10) Photos from Round 2 will be posted online at www.WRAT.com. During Round 3, listeners will be able to vote for up to one (1) Dog to be voted as the winner. At the conclusion of Round 3, one (1) Photo will be deemed the prize-winning Photo. Total votes will account for 75% of the winner selection with 25% of the selection being by RAT Rock Dog Judging Panel. Each person may cast a maximum of one (1) vote per day during the Round 3 voting period. *Winner will be announced on-air Wednesday, August 31 during The Morning RAT Race.
- Odds of winning depend in part on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- Entrants need not listen to the Station or be present to win.
- Winner must confirm acceptance of prize within thirty (30) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winner (time permitting) from the entrant who submitted the Photo with the next highest number of votes.
- Decisions of Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- The Station reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement on air and by publication at www.WRAT.com.
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the Station, 1731 Main Street, Lake Como, NJ 07719 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station.