Six Flags Great Adventure announced on Tuesday (March 23rd) that it will raise the hourly wage for ride operators up to $20 during its busiest times.
Other key theme park positions such as security, lifeguards and landscapers will range from $16 to $18 per hour.
“Most positions will now pay from $15 to $20 per hour, and leadership positions will pay even more. We want to recruit team members who will maintain our high standards of safety and guest service, and it’s crucial that we offer competitive wages to attract and retain these top employees,” said Park President John Winkler in a press release. “This wage increase demonstrates our commitment to being the employer of choice for central New Jersey.”
Candidates can gain immediate interviews for positions in more than 10 diverse departments including rides, food service, retail and lifeguarding in preparation for Six Flags Great Adventure’s opening April 2 and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s opening May 14.
Availability & Eligibility:
- Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds
- Most positions range from $15 to $20 per hour
- Full- and part-time availability through Jan. 1, 2023
How to Apply:
- Complete a job application at www.sixflagsjobs.com; or
- Text FUN to 732-307-6688; or
- Visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily
- 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ. Located next to 607 Monmouth Road, Cream Ridge, NJ, approximately ½ mile west of the main park entrance on Rt. 537
- Applicants with employment-related questions can email SFGAHREC@sftp.com or call 732/928-2000 x7072700
Fast-Tracked Hiring & Training:
- Candidates can interview the same day they apply
- In-person and video interviews are available
- Training can be completed in person or virtually online