Six Flags Great Adventure will host a spring hiring event March 5 from 11 am to 7 pm in the Employment Center.
Candidates can gain immediate interviews in more than 10 diverse departments including rides, food service, animal education and lifeguarding in preparation for the Six Flags Wild Safari’s opening March 19, Six Flags Great Adventure’s opening April 2 and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s opening May 14.
Availability & Eligibility:
- 4,000 team members are needed to fill positions from March 2022 through Jan. 1, 2023. Positions include:
- Operations: Ride Operations, Park Services (Custodial), Public Safety (Security, EMTs)
- In-Park Services: Food and Beverage Operations, Retail, Games
- Safari: Gatekeepers, Educators/Guides, CDL Drivers
- Guest Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services
- Supervisor positions in most departments
- Most jobs are available to those 16 years of age and older, with select positions open to 14 and 15 year olds
- Many positions range from $15 to $18 per hour
- Full- and part-time availability
Complete a job application at www.sixflagsjobs.com; or visit the Six Flags Employment Center in person from 11 am to 7 pm daily.