If you’re passionate about environmental issues and are in need of some new ideas, EarthDay.org is sharing 51 ways that we can help Restore Our Earth in 2021.
While we’re gearing up to celebrate Earth Day on Thursday, April 22, consider these actions and tips to make a difference 365 days a year.
- Volunteer: Participate in both local and global initiatives.
- Support the Great Global Cleanup.
- Learn how to calculate your personal carbon footprint.
- Change your diet to fight climate change with these plant-based recipes.
- Try calling your utility service and ask for green power.
- Add your act of green.
- Save trees! Change your paper bills to online billing and participate in The Canopy Project.
- Try growing your very own organic garden.
- Buy a reusable water bottle to help save the environment and your money.
- Save electricity and turn off lights when you leave a room.
Click here to see the full list.