It just might be, actually.
Introducing Pixel, a new phone by Google. It has the highest rated smartphone camera. Ever. A battery that lasts all day. Unlimited storage for all your photos and videos. And it's the first phone with the Google Assistant built in.* *Additional information available at https://madeby.google.com/phone.
If you watched the video and saw all of those specs, holy cow, is this a crazy phone!
Let's rattle it off again:
- First Phone With Google Assistant
- Highest Rated Smartphone Camera - 12.3 Megapixel, Low Aperture
- Google Duo Video Chat that works with Android and iOS
- Glass / Aluminum Body
- Finger Sensor Security
- Vivid AMOLED Screen (think "retina" for Apple)
- Battery Charges up to 7 Hours in 15 minutes
- Quick Transfer - This is really cool actually. It's a cable that plugs into your old iPhone or Android and you can transfer what you want to move over to the new phone.
- Verizon or Project Fi network
Oh, and you still have a headphone jack.
The phone starts at $649 and the only drawback so far to the Pixel phone is that you don't have the range to select any network you want, but we're sure within the coming year, it will probably change.
Amy Cooper is the type of journalist that when asked "What do you bring to the table," she replies "I am the table."