Date: January 18, 2017
Title: Account Executive -- Beasley Media Group – New Jersey
Description: OUTSIDE SALES SUPERSTAR… If you are goal oriented and money motivated, Beasley Media Group New Jersey’s Monmouth/Ocean radio stations – WJRZ & WRAT are presently looking to add a proven professional to our winning team.
Beasley expects Account Executives to outperform consistently in a rapidly growing, creative, competitive radio sales environment. Our sales teams thrive on building trust through solid client interactions, from cold-calls to long-term client relationships.
- Radio Sales or outside sales experience a must;
- Self-starter with proven ability to initiate and develop new business and sponsorships;
- Track record for soliciting sponsors for broadcast/non-broadcast projects, and special events;
- Solid relationships with advertising and business communities;
- Excellent writing and creative presentation skills to sell marketing solutions;
- Organized sales approach, regarding client marketing analysis, targeting consumer needs, and providing measurable benefits and follow-up;
- BS / BA degree;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
LAST DATE FOR CONSIDERATION: Open until the position is filled.
Employees interested in discussing this position should contact the following party.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Marge Guglielmo, Director of Sales, Beasley Media Group – Monmouth/Ocean, NJ
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WRAT STREET TEAM
Beasley Media Group New Jersey – 95.9 WRAT – have an exciting opportunity for outgoing, energetic individuals to join our Promotions Crew / Street Team in Lake Como, NJ.
Members of our part-time promotions team are the face of our radio stations and ambassadors for our two great brands. Promo Crew will execute station events, interact with listeners, conduct games for free prizes, and create a buzz at events, appearances, live broadcasts, and more around New Jersey! If you want to get your foot in the door in the radio field and become a part of the great team at WRAT, this position if for you.
- Executing WRAT promotional events and appearances
- Having fun interacting with listeners and clients
- Provide positive exposure for the WRAT Brand
- Driving the vans and station vehicles
- Attending staff meetings
- A valid NJ driver’s license
- Availability on nights and weekends a MUST
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and reliable
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and definitely a team player
- Must be creative, but also understand the “business” of radio.
- The drive to go above and beyond!
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
1731 Main St
Lake Como, NJ 07719
Or even better, email your resume to [email protected]
No phone calls please. Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are currently seeking interns!
Interns will work in the Promotions/Marketing department, with potential opportunities in the Sales, Production, Programming, and Engineering departments. You will also be exposed to all aspects of running a commercial radio station, learning from some of the best in the industry. Interest in event marketing a plus.
All majors are accepted, college credit is REQUIRED. You must be available a minimum of 15-20 hours a week.
To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] (internship inquiries only)
Beasley Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW 95.9 WRAT's EEO Report.