Man, I love KFC's Extra Crispy Recipe, but even I know there are better choices on the KFC menu. In fact there are healthy choices on most fast food menus. It's not just calorie counts that you have to watch out for, it's sodium and fat content as well. Now get on that treadmill!
Here's a list composed by Thrillist of items to avoid on the menus of some of our favorite fast food joints.
1. Taco Bell: The DoubleDilla, which is a quesadilla with a ton of chicken and cheese. It's got 850 calories, 41 grams of fat, and 2,020 milligrams of sodium.
2. Burger King: Bacon King sandwich. 1,040 calories, 69 grams of fat, and 1,900 milligrams of sodium.
3. Wendy's: Dave's Triple. 1,070 calories and 30 grams of saturated fat.
4. McDonald's: Double Quarter Pounder with cheese. 770 calories, 45 grams of fat, and 1,310 milligrams of sodium.
5. KFC: Two-piece Extra Crispy chicken breast. 780 calories, 47 grams of fat, and 1,750 milligrams of sodium.